font size
#1
Any way to increase the font size?  I am about 90% blind and have great difficulty with small text.
Reply
#2
(7 hours ago)Walt Decker Wrote: Any way to increase the font size?  I am about 90% blind and have great difficulty with small text.

As far as I can tell, I'm afraid you can't. But you may use your browser's magnifier: Press Ctrl-key and use the mouse wheel. To get back to standard size: Ctrl-0.
„Let the machine do the dirty work.“
The Elements of Programming Style, Brian W. Kernighan, P. J. Plauger 1978
Reply
#3
For a way that zooms all apps right click an "empty" place on desktop, select Display Setting, in Scale and Layout is a combobox for "Change the size of text, apps, and other items".

Gary Beene hasn't checked in here this year, but maybe though Members List you can email (not PM) him. His forte is vision impaired computer using.
Reply
#4
(5 hours ago)Dale Yarker Wrote: Gary Beene hasn't checked in here this year, but maybe though Members List you can email (not PM) him. His forte is vision impaired computer using.

In order to supplement this information: Gary Beene's new site on that topic is New Vision Concepts EZReader.
„Let the machine do the dirty work.“
The Elements of Programming Style, Brian W. Kernighan, P. J. Plauger 1978
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)